Fencing Erector Positions - LimerickLocation: LimerickArea: LimerickType: Full TimeTo Apply: Apply through online form below and select your local office as Limerick. You can also upload your CV on the form or e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call Pat on 063 90078.
We’re hiring Fencing Erectors to join our team in Limerick
We have a strong fencing reputation in Limerick and are looking to expand our team of fencers, with 2 full time positions available. Join a dynamic Fencing Company providing a wide range of fencing to the Agricultural, Industrial, Residential, Recreational Industries. Experience erecting fencing is an advantage and further training will be provided. The job will give exposure to various fencing jobs using the most modern equipment.
- Experience fencing would be an advantage
- Capable of working as part of a team or on own
- Good eye for detail and taking pride in the overall finish of a job
- Honest and ethical with high performance standards
- Compliance with all health and safety standards
- Good communication skills
- Ensuring all fences are erected to the high FRS standard
- Ensuring all equipment is properly maintained and properly used on site
- Full licence required, including trailer licence
- Tractor/digger experience would be an advantage
- Safe pass, manual handling, abrasive wheels certification required