Fencing ForemanLocation: DonegalArea: Type: Full TimeTo Apply: Apply to: Steven Kilpatrick, Fencing Manager, The Fencing People, Oakfield Demesne, Raphoe, Co Donegal, F93 Y7HC. Email: email@example.com
The Fencing People are long established fencing contractors with a retail store open to the public. Due to increased demand, we have a permanent full-time position open for a fencing foreman. The successful candidate must be a positive, energetic person that takes pride in his/her work. Work based in Donegal, Monaghan & Northern Ireland.
The role will include :
- All aspects of various types of fencing including, welded mesh fences, palisade fences, residential/garden fences, gates and agricultural fences (training will be provided however previous experience is advantageous)
- Liaising with clients, landowners and all other team members to ensure jobs run efficiently and to the high quality expected by our clients
- Organising and deploying other team members on site
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to and all relevant paper work is completed.
- Full clean drivers licence (B) minimum
- Good communication skills
- Eye to detail and pride in your work
- Problem solving attitude
- A good understanding of levels and lining out
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- CSCS cards ie., 360 excavator, forklift, telescopic handler, MEWP etc.
- Previous fencing experience
- Driving License – Category C
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions
- An exciting new challenge
- Transport and tools supplied
- Career progression
Applications on or before 2pm 6th February 2023.
Apply OnlineRegister your interestView Other Jobs